- Current Projects
- Completed Projects
- 2016 Survey of Muslims in Canada
- Focus Canada 2015 - Public opinion on climate change
- AmericasBarometer 2014
- Canadian Public Opinion on Governance and the Public Service
- Cultural Competency Training of Police Officers and Security Personnel
- Focus Canada 2015 - Immigration and Multiculturalism
- Focus Canada 2013
- The Common Good: Who Decides? - 2012 Trudeau Foundation Annual Survey
- Focus Canada 2012
- Democracy in the 21st Century - Trudeau Foundation Annual Survey
- See More
- Projects in the Works
Survey of Afghans (2007)
The Institute sponsored the first-ever Canadian-initiated public opinion survey of the people of Afghanistan on issues related to quality of life, reconstruction, and Canadian military presence in the country. This project was undertaken in partnership with the CBC, The Globe and Mail, La Presse and the Centre for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies and the Munk Centre for International Studies, (both at the University of Toronto).
The survey was conducted by Environics Research, in collaboration with the Afghan Centre for Survey and Opinion Research (ACSOR) which has a well-established survey research operation for in-person interviewing to a high standard in every province across the country.
See final survey report.