- Current Projects
- Projects in the Works
- Completed Projects
- AmericasBarometer 2014
- Canadian Public Opinion on Governance and the Public Service
- Democracy in the 21st Century - Trudeau Foundation Annual Survey
- Focus Canada 2015 - Public opinion on climate change
- Cultural Competency Training of Police Officers and Security Personnel
- Focus Canada 2015 - Immigration and Multiculturalism
- Focus Canada 2013
- The Common Good: Who Decides? - 2012 Trudeau Foundation Annual Survey
- Focus Canada 2012
- See More
Canada's World Survey (2008)
The Institute co-sponsored a national survey of Canadians’ engagement and involvement with the world outside our borders, as part of the Canada’s World initiative. This groundbreaking survey of 2,000 Canadians (including over-samples of youth and immigrants) focused not on Canadians’ opinions about the federal government’s activities on the world stage, but on Canadian citizens’ own personal engagement with the world as individuals, members of families, students, citizen activists, members of NGOs, and entrepreneurs. The major sponsor for this research was the Simons Foundation, and included as media partners the CBC/Radio-Canada, The Globe and Mail and Le Devoir.
See final survey report.